July Workforce Wednesday Features Five Employers
27 Jun 2023
The following employers will have dedicated staff to discuss current employment opportunities on Wednesday, July 5, between 11:00 a.m. and 2 p.m. Job seekers are encouraged to stop by and learn more about the business and its job opportunities.
- Co-Line Manufacturing – 1232 100th Street, Sully, IA 50251
Advanced metal fabrication company with a unique culture and clean working environment.
- Adapt Health – at Legacy Plaza just off the court, 403 W 4th Street N., Newton, IA 50208
Network of full service medical equipment companies.
- Progress Industries – 202 N 3rd Avenue W, Newton, IA 50208
Providers of programs for people with disabilities.
- Van Maanen Electric - 500 Iowa Speedway Drive, Newton, IA 50208
Electrical contractor looking for project coordinators.
- Whirlpool Newton Parts - 1716 N 19th Avenue E, Newton, IA 50208
Appliance parts assembly.
Workforce Wednesdays are a program of Newton Development Corporation and are held in Jasper County on the first Wednesday of each month. Workforce Wednesdays provide the opportunity for job seekers who are interested in Jasper County employment opportunities to speak directly to employers about their company and current openings.
For more information about Workforce Wednesdays, contact Tanya Michener at Newton Development Corporation by email or at 641-787-8210.