The communities in Jasper County and the State of Iowa offer a range of incentives to existing businesses expanding or making property improvements within the county as well as to new businesses that are locating in the County for the first time. Financial benefits of doing business in Jasper County include:
- No sales tax on process electricity or natural gas.
- Very competitive unemployment insurance rates.
- No corporate income tax on profits from sales outside of Iowa.
- Property tax exemptions on new manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- No personal property or inventory tax.
- No property tax on manufacturing machinery, equipment, or computers.