June Workforce Wednesday scheduled for June 7
1 Jun 2023
The following employers will have dedicated staff to discuss current employment opportunities on Wednesday, June 7, between 11:00 a.m. and 2 p.m. Job seekers are welcome to stop by and learn more about the business and its job opportunities.
- Co-Line Manufacturing – 1040 Cordova Avenue, Lynnville, IA 50153
Co-Line shapes the metal that moves the world.
- Janco Industries – 600 W 2nd Avenue, Sully, IA 50251
Metal fabrication dedicated to contract manufacturing.
- Arcosa Wind Towers – visit with them at Engage Coworking, 403 W 4th Street N. (2nd floor above Gezellig), Newton, IA 50208
Leading manufacturer of structural wind towers in North America.
- Progress Industries – 202 N 3rd Avenue W, Newton, IA 50208
Providers of programs for people with disabilities.
- Van Maanen Electric - 500 Iowa Speedway Drive, Newton, IA 50208
Electrical contractor looking for project coordinators.
- Whirlpool Newton Parts - 1716 N 19th Avenue E, Newton, IA 50208
Appliance parts assembly.
Workforce Wednesdays are a program of Newton Development Corporation and are held in Jasper County on the first Wednesday of each month. The goal of Workforce Wednesdays is to have employers available to speak to job seekers who are exploring Jasper County opportunities.
For more information about participating in Workforce Wednesdays as a job seeker or employer, contact Tanya Michener at Newton Development Corporation by email or at 641-787-8210.