Workforce Wednesday features Nine Employers
27 Apr 2023
Job seekers can visit the following Jasper County employers on Wednesday, May 3, between 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. There will be dedicated staff to discuss current employment opportunities during those times.
- Co-Line Manufacturing – 1040 Cordova Ave, Lynnville, IA 50153
Co-Line shapes the metal that moves the world.
- Janco Industries – 600 W 2nd Ave, Sully, IA 50251
Metal fabrication dedicated to contract manufacturing.
- Graphic Packaging – 1204 N 15th Ave, Newton, IA 50208
Providers of fiber-based consumer packaging solutions
- Keystone Labs – 600 E 17th St S, Newton, IA 50208
Environmental testing company
- Progress Industries – 202 N 3rd Ave W, Newton, IA 50208
Providers of programs for people with disabilities
- Thombert – 316 E 7th St N (go to the Main Entrance with balloons), Newton, IA 50208
Producer of polyurethane wheels
- UL Solutions – 3020 1st Ave E, Newton, IA 50208
Testing, inspection, certification services, software, and advising
- Van Maanen Electric - 500 Iowa Speedway Drive, Newton, IA 50208
Electrical contractor looking for project coordinators
- Whirlpool Newton Parts - 1716 N 19th Ave E, Newton, IA 50208
Appliance parts assembly
Workforce Wednesdays are a program of Newton Development Corporation and are held in Jasper County on the first Wednesday of each month. The goal of Workforce Wednesdays is to have employers available to speak to job seekers who are exploring Jasper County opportunities.
For more information about participating in Workforce Wednesdays as a job seeker or employer, contact Tanya Michener at Newton Development Corporation by email or at 641-787-8210.